thai chile (with seeds)
2-3 tsp curry powder
juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
1/8 cup of nama shoyu organic raw soy sauce
6-7 cloves garlic
2 tbs of ginger root
1 large diced heirloom tomato
milk of one thai coconut
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of olive oil
large handful of each of the following herbs: cilantro, parsley, basil,
opal basil, and mint.
cauliflower (3-4 large clusters)
red cabbage (1-2 leaves)
1/2 red pepper
1/4 red onion
1. In a blender, combine the thai chile, curry powder, lemon/lime juice,
nama shoyu, garlic, ginger together and blend until completely liquid.
2. Add the tomato along, the milk of the coconut, and 1 cup of water along
with 50% of the mixture of herbs. Blend ingredients up.
3. Add olive oil and blend on highest setting to thicken up.
4. Transfer contents (soup base) into a large bowl.
5. Chop remaining ingredients: Cauliflower, carrot, avocado, red cabbage,
portobello mushroom, red pepper, and onion. Add to base and stir well.
6. Eat with total happiness.